The ProAudio Technology team has been working intensively on the new K2 loudspeaker library over the last few weeks. Today we are pleased to make the new K2 Library NT1 available to all users. On board are again numerous innovations.
The changes at a glance:
- For the 2-channel system amplifier 6.2-DSP there is one technology base setup.
- For all 4-channel system amplifiers there is one technology base setup.
- All other technology base setups are obsolete.
- All channels can be used as desired.
- The memories can be used very flexibly and in a practical way.
- The configuration of presets is therefore very user-friendly.
- The limiters have been optimized and allow a higher performance at higher SPL.
- In memory block 3 there are 5 or more free system filters for each channel strip.
With the new NT1 setups, the ProAudio Technology system philosophy takes another big step forward. For you this means that the K2 software is now even easier, faster and more reliable to operate! The K2 Library and the Setup Guide with further information are now available in the download area.
Do you have any suggestions, requests or would you like to have a K2 Software training course at our company? Your feedback is always welcome at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!