The M10 loudspeaker is a direct-radiating monitor speaker designed for operation on system amplifiers. The 2-way system is equipped with a 10“ cone driver and a 1“ HF driver. The sophisticated passive crossover splits both ways phase-coherent over several octaves and ensures a low-distortion and uncompressed reproduction at high sound levels.
The directivity pattern is 60 x 90 degrees or 90 x 60 degrees with the horn rotated.
The setups based on FIR filters ensure a safe operation, a linear phase and transmission response and also a very low susceptibility to feedback. Combined with the low-distortion design, the result is an amazingly musical and transient-proof loudspeaker.
Due to its compact size, the water-repellent front foam and the M10 sockets for flying brackets the M10 is suitable for a multitude of monitoring and sound reinforcement applications. The combination with the SW12 system subwoofer makes compact and powerfull drumfills.
„The M10 monitor definitely delivers more than what it promises. Mega output and sound for its size. Will not lose track even at slightly higher volume levels. Really impressive. The workmanship is also top-notch.“
(Sound engineer from the Ruhr district)
- 1-channel passive operation, 16 ohms
- Directivity pattern 60 x 90 degrees or 90 x 60 degrees
- 35 degrees monitor corners
- 3 + 1 ™ SpeakON sockets (2-channel wiring without reversible cables)
- M10 sockets for MT10 / MT12 flying brackets
- Stacking feet for horizontal operation
- Water-repellent acoustic foam behind the front grille
- Two ergonomically placed handles
- Weight 12.8 kg
- Dimensions 340 x 290 x 495 mm (H x W x D)
- 5 years warranty
- Made & engineered in Germany
The M10 Monitorset is a user-friendly plug & play four-channel monitor system. It is suitable for small to large stage sizes, where high sound pressure levels and superb projection are requiredd. On the 8.4-DSP system amplifier it can be extended to a maximum of sixteen M10s (four per channel).
- 4x M10 Monitor Speaker
- 2x CASE-M10
- 1x DELTA8.4-DSP System amplifier
- 1x System amp rack 4RU
- System cabling
Accessories & Downloads
- CASE-M10 case for two M10 speakers
- FB-MT Flying bracket for M10 / MT10 / MT12
- AD-FB Stabd adapter for flying bracket
- Triggerclamp truss holder, SWL 200 kg