The SW12 is a direct-radiating subwoofer for use with system amplifiers. The highly compact bassreflex system is equipped with a 12″ cone driver with a 4“ voice coil and, owing to its linear tuning, it produces a controlled lowrange down to below 40 Hz. When stacked vertically or side by side the symmetrically arranged bassreflex ports ensure an optimum system coupling.
Electrically the SW12 is ready for the cardioid operation mode.
A total of four Speakon sockets – two on the back and another two on the front – allow a front/rear system wiring without special reversible cables.
The practice-oriented setups for the omnidirectional and cardioid drive modes ensure a safe operation and a linear frequency response. In cardioid mode the SW12 subwoofers achieve a controlled directivity with an excellent rear attenuation.
The combination with our two MT10 and MT12 multi-purpose loudspeakers makes compact high-performance complete systems for highest demands.
„Very hot, the SW12. Cool workmanship, ultra fast response and bone-dry. The little sub is truly great fun.“
(Sound engineer from the Ruhr district)
- Components: 1 x 12″, VC 100 mm, Neodym
- Power handling: 1.000 W (AES) / 4.000 (PEAK)
- Sensitivity: 92 dB (1 W / 1 m)
- SPL peak: 134 dB (Peak, 1 m, half space)
- Lower cut-off (passiv): 40 Hz (-6 dB) / 36 Hz (-10 dB)
- Operation modes: omnidirectional and cardioid (with system-amplifier)
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Weight: 23 kg
- Dimension: 385 x 485 x 480 mm (H x W x D)
- Fittings: 2 handles, rubber feets and grooves, M20 flange, acoustic foam behind grille
- Connectors: 4 SpeakON connectors for Front/Rear system cabeling
- Colour: Black (RAL 9005), other colours on request
- Warranty: 5 years