The TX20 is a direct-radiating fullrange loudspeaker designed for operation on system amplifiers. The 2-way system is equipped with two 10“ cone drivers and one 1.4“ HF driver. The sophisticated passive crossover provides a phase-coherent frequency separation over several octaves, thereby ensuring a low-distortion and uncompressed reproduction at high sound levels.
The directivity pattern is 80 x 60 degrees. Owing to its two 10“ drivers and the large area high/mid horn, the TX20 loudspeaker achieves a great projection despite a wide coverage.
The setups based on FIR filters ensure a safe operation with a linear phase and frequency response.
Together with the low-distortion design, the result is a strikingly musical and transient-proof loudspeaker for a large range of sound reinforcement applications. The combinations with the SW and VS system subwoofers make for powerful complete systems in different configuration levels.
„One can hardly believe that the slim TX20 plays in such a big and matured way with the super portable SW18s. I’m still wondering where the pronounced fundamental range comes from.“
(Sound engineer from Middle Germany)
- 1-channel passive operation, 8 ohms
- Radiation pattern (h x v) 80 x 60 degrees
- 3 + 1 SpeakON sockets (2-channel wiring without reversible cable)
- Lateral flying rails all the way
- Stacking feet with corresponding sockets on the counterside
- Water-repellent acoustic foam behind the front grille
- Four ergonomically positioned handles
- Weight 26 kg (57.4 lbs.)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 780 x 380 x 350 mm
(30.7″ x 15 ” x 13.8″)
- 5 years warranty
- Made & engineered in Germany
The TX20 Clubset has a fundamental wave due to the double 10″ mounting and is considered as slim solution within the compact sound reinforcement systems made by ProAudio Technology with its 6 dB higher maximum level compared to the MT12 Clubset-1.
The slim optic of the TX20 top section works well for demanding installations in relatively large rooms with its 8 ohms and 600 W load capacity due to the increased acoustic range. The acoustic performance is remarkable in combination with the subwoofers.
The SW18 subwoofers with 8 ohms and 1,000 W each provide controlled sound from 38 Hz onwards and ensure the right bass response. Alternatively, the TX20 top section can also be combined with the ultracompact SW12 subwoofers.
The matching Plug & Play 8.4-DSP system amplifier includes the entire DSP signal processing including extensive protection functions like the MT10.12 clubset, and provides 4 x 1,300 W at 8 ohms or 4 x 1,700 W at 4 ohms.
- 2x TX20 fullrange loudspeaker
- 4x SW18 subwoofer
- 1x 8.4-DSP system amplifier
- 1x System amp rack 4RU
- System cabling
Accessories & Downloads
- CASE-TX20 case for two TX20 loudspeakers
- FB-TX20 flying bracket for TX20
- Triggerclamp Truss holder, SWL 200 kg