The VS15 is a direct-radiating, optionally flyable subwoofer for use on system amplifiers. The compact bassreflex system is equipped with a heavy-duty 15” cone driver whose linear stroke has been maximally optimised. Owing to its pronouncedly linear frequency response and very high excursion, the entire physical design produces high levels above 36 Hz in a very controlled, broadband way.
When driven in multiple arrays, the symmetrically arranged bassreflex ports ensure a perfect coupling among the systems.
Electrically the VS15 is ready for cardioid operation. A total of four SpeaKon sockets – two on the rear and two on the front – allow a front/rear system cabling without the need for custom-wired reversible cables.
The practice-oriented setups for both omnidirectional and cardioid drive make for a safe operation and a linear response characteristic. In cardioid mode the VS15 subwoofers achieve a controlled radiation behaviour with an excellent backward damping.
- Components: 1 x 15″, VC 100 mm, Neodym
- Power handling: 1.000 W (AES) / 4.000 (PEAK)
- Sensitivity: 94,5 dB (1 W / 1 m)
- SPL peak: 137 dB (Peak, 1 m, half space)
- Lower cut-off (passiv): 38 Hz (-6 dB) / 35 Hz (-10 dB)
- Operation modes: omnidirectional and cardioid (with system-amplifier)
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Weight: 31 kg
- Dimension: 430 x 580 x 605 mm (H x W x D)
- Truck dimension: in two axles
- Fittings: 2 handles, rubber feets and grooves, M20 flange, acoustic foam behind grille
- Optional: Fully integrated flying mechanics for VT16 line-array system
- Connectors: 4 SpeakON connectors for Front/Rear system cabeling
- Colour: Black (RAL 9005), other colours on request
- Warranty: 5 years
Accessories & Downloads
- DOL-SW18-VS15: Transport dolly for stacked VS15s
- COV2-VS15: Protective cover for two stacked VS15s
- COV3-VS15: Protective cover for three stacked VS15s