The VT20 line array loudspeaker represents the maximum achievable in the double 10” range: The horn loaded 11,5” Air-Motion line driver with 1 kW power handling is with its two horn loaded 10” neodymium drivers a very low distortion high performance loudspeaker and delivers a previously unattained performance. And this with a physically ideal air coupling coefficient of 1 in the HF range!
The integrated passive crossover separates the LF and RF channels without distortion and independent of the output level. It thus offers uncompromising operational reliability for mobile applications. The stable flight mechanics also underline our commitment to quality on a mechanical level. It is made of a high-strength aluminium alloy and can be adjusted in 0.5° vertical angle steps.
Four different setups with different crossover frequencies are available for system amplifiers. Together with the VS18 system subwoofers and accessories, a wide variety of practical configurations can be implemented quickly and easily at the highest level.
The design types include stacking operation with 3 x VT20 tops and 3 x VS18 subwoofers as well as flight operation with up to 24 tops. In the maximum configuration stage, one or even two vertical lines can be combined with VS18 subwoofers as so-called “Grand-Venue” applications.
The exemplary Ease Focus 3 project shows a simulation with 8 x VT20 on the left and 8 x VT20 on the right at a listening zone of 110 meters depth and 50 meters width. The simulation shows between 5 meters and 100 meters at 2 kHz over 3 octaves A-weighted an extremely low level variation of only +/- 3.0 dB. These are results that have never been achieved before at the highest acoustic niveau!
Whether at classical concerts, tours with artists such as Paul Carrack or extreme applications such as “I Am Hardstyle” in Mannheim: with the VT20 system you achieve outstanding acoustic results.
„The VT20 system is hard to describe. The sound is truly palpable and detailed, something which I’ve never heard from any other system before.“
(Sound engineer from Eastern Germany)
- LF components: 2 x 10″, symmetrical to the HF line array, low-distortion, long excursion with bass reflex
- HF components: 1 x 11.5″, ultra low-distortion AIR-Motion Transformer
- Horn system HF: Extremely phase coherent radiation with AMT driver
- Radiation pattern (h x v): 90 x 10 degrees
- Magnet system: LF and HF neodymium
- Power rating: 800 W (AES) / 3,200 W (PEAK)
- Sensitivity: 100 dB (1 W / 1 m), according to Ease > 100 dB
- Maximum sound pressure: 144 dB (peak, 1 m, half space)
- Frequency range: 50 Hz – 19,000 Hz on system amplifiers
- Phase response: 100 Hz to 19,000 Hz linear on system amplifiers
- Crossover: High power handling, extremely low distortion
- Impedance: 8 Ohm (passive), 4 elements on one channel, 8 elements on a 4-wire cable
- SpeakON sockets: 2 + 1 reversible socket
- Designed for uncompromising continuous use at very high levels
- Integrated 3-point flight mechanism made of aluminium for angles from 0 to 8 degrees in 0.5 degree steps
- Water-repellent acoustic foam behind the front grille
- Four ergonomic handles
- Weight: 35 kg
- Dimensions: 700 x 325 x 560 mm
- Truck dimensions with transport dolly
- 5 years warranty, longtime proven, highest reliability
- Made & engineered in Germany
Accessories & Downloads
- DOL-VT20 Transport dolly for VT20
- FRAME09-VT20 Flying frame for up to 9 VT20 or 6 VS18F
- FRAME24-VT20 Flying frame for up to 24 VT20s
- DOL-VS1828 Transport dolly for VS18, VS18F and VS28
- COV-VS1828 Protective cover for VS18, VS18F and VS28
- RA-10S System amp rack 10 RU
- PAB-88 Patchbay for 4-channel amplifier